Custom Configure your own Refurbished Dell PowerEdge T320 4 Bay Server! The Dell T320 uses the Intel Xeon Scalable processors from the E5-2400 V1 and V2 family. This unit comes equipped with up to 6 DIMM slots that utilize DDR3 ram and support speeds of 1600MT/s. This unit isa Cabled Hard Drives and Cabled PSU Format.
- Use our custom configuration builder to assemble an T320 that meets your exact specifications.
- Every Dell and HP System sold by SaveMyServer comes with the satisfaction of knowing that your system was built to order from our trained technicians from the ground up. They meticulously test and burn in all components and parts.
- All systems receive full BIOS and firmware updates enabling you to deploy the system as soon as you receive it.
- All Server purchases with Hard Drives included receive a free copy of Windows Server Evaluation edition.
- All Custom Configured Servers come standard with our industry leading 1 year hardware support. Our highly trained sales staff is here to help you with anything you could possibly need.
|Condition||Fully Refurbished, Tested, and Cleaned|
|Brand||Dell PowerEdge T320 Server|
|Processors||1x Intel Xeon E5-2400 V1 and V2|
|Memory||Up to 192GB DDR3 1600MT/s|
Up to 4x 3.5" SAS/SATA/SSD
Non Hot Swap
|RAID||PCIE Based : PERC H310, H710, H710P|
|Form Factor||2U Tower|
(Slot 1) One full-height, half-length x4 PCIe Gen2 card slot connected to Platform Controller Hub (PCH)
(Slot 2) One full-height, full-length x1 PCIe Gen2 card slot connected to PCH
(Slot 3) One full-height, full-length x16 PCIe Gen3 card slot connected to processor
(Slot 4) One full-height, full-length x4 PCIe Gen3 card slot connected to processor
(Slot 5) Not applicable
(Slot 6) One full-height, half-length x4 PCIe Gen3 card slot connected to processor