Custom Build Blade Enclosure - Configure and add up to 16 blade servers with this enclosure!
Dell PowerEdge BladeSystyem M1000e Blade Enclosures are fully refurbished, tested and updated. Dell PowerEdge M1000e Chassis were recently pulled from a climate controlled facility. The exterior of the blade servers do have minor scuffs and scratches consistent with server stacking and normal commercial use. At SaveMyServer.com we stand behind our servers.
Blade Chassis & Component Refurbish Process: Our server refurbish process consists of both physical appearances of the server chassis and components, as well as full testing and diagnostics of each component. When a server goes out our door, we know that it is ready for a commercial environment.
Testing and Build Process: The SaveMyServer.com tech department starts by updating bios, drivers & firmware, configuring the controllers then building the array. We perform a clean install of Windows 2008 Server Evaluation Edition operating system and proceed to run full diagnostics (Please keep in mind we do not use ghost images during configuration). We also update, bringing the components like the system bios, PERC RAID, network interface and other drivers up to their latest version.
Dell M1000e : Please reference the complete list below for this Dell server package. Please email-us if you have questions regarding your server configuration!
Dell PowerEdge M1000e Blade Server Includes:
- Manufactuer: Dell
- M P/N: M1000e Blade Enclosure
- Product model: M1000e
- Product type: BladeRack Unit
- Condition: Refurbished
- Processors: Varies
- Video: N/A
- Memory: Up to 24 DIMM slots on M620/M630 - 48DIMM Slots on M820
- Hard Drives: Dual tray caddies per blade
- Drive Bays: 32 Drives bays total with 16 Blades
- Riser Board: 6- port riser for switch capability
- External Media: 1xCMC Controllers
- RAID Contoller: Varies
- Power Supply: 6x 2360W Power Supplies /9x Fans
- Backplane: 16x Blades or 8x Full Height M820s
- Ethernet: 1xW0060 10Gb Ethernet Switch
- Power Cord: No Included
- Remote Access Card: 1xiKVM Controller
- Operating System: Not Included
- Bezel: Blanks Not Included
- Rapid Rails: Rails Not Included
- Software: No Software or licensing included
Blade Units not included. FREIGHT Shipping is included per Blade Enclosure. Please ask for liftgate if necessary ($200 charge extra that must be paid before shipping).
220v-240v Power is needed and is not included with this unit. All electrical needs must be met to run this machine and is not SaveMyServers responsibility. No refunds on Blade Enclosures