Custom Configure your own Refurbished Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server! Evolving from the previous 11th Generation Dell PowerEdge M610, the Dell M620 uses the latest in Intel Xeon Scalable processors from the E5-2600 and E5-2600v2 family. This unit comes equipped with up to 24 DIMM slots that utilize DDR3 ram and support speeds of 1866MT/s. M1000e Blade Enclosure required*
- Use our custom configuration builder to assemble an M620 that meets your exact specifications.
- Every Dell and HP System sold by SaveMyServer comes with the satisfaction of knowing that your system was built to order from our trained technicians from the ground up. They meticulously test and burn in all components and parts.
- All systems receive full BIOS and firmware updates enabling you to deploy the system as soon as you receive it.
- All Server purchases with Hard Drives included receive a free copy of Windows Server Evaluation edition.
- All Custom Configured Servers come standard with our industry leading 2 year hardware support. Our highly trained sales staff is here to help you with anything you could possibly need.
|Condition||Fully Refurbished, Tested, and Cleaned|
|Brand||Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server|
|Processors||2x Intel Xeon E5-2600 or V2|
|Memory||Up to 768GB DDR3 1866MT/s (PER BLADE)|
Up to 2x 2.5" SAS/SATA/SSD
|RAID||Modular Based : PERC H310, H710, H710P|
|Form Factor||Blade - Requires M1000E|
Provides two PCIe 3.0 mezzanine connectors for add‐in cards
To ensure the best product is sent to our customers, all systems are built to order from the ground up, fully tested, updated, and warrantied. We do not dropship any system. Every unit is built in-house by a team of expert engineers. The engineers check and test all components that go into every system. Once all testing is completed, they initiate hardware updates and begin the warranty process. A full build audit is then generated and stored into our database with the order number. This audit includes a list of every component and their respective serial numbers. A shortened version of this audit will be included with the warranty paperwork shipped with each system.